Quality, Innovation and Speed are the principles that underpin the way in which our HR policy functions:
- Quality: for us, this is about providing client satisfaction; for you, this is your chance to showcase your skills in a progressive working environment.
- Innovation: for us, this is about coming up with innovative ideas over and over again which reduce congestion in towns; for you, this is about working with the latest technology and unleashing your creative side.
- Speed: both for you and for us, this is about being one step ahead at all times!
A company of international proportions
Parkeon employs a multinational workforce of more than 1,000 employees who are based at our sites all over the world. Whereas Parkeon has historically been largely active in Western Europe and the US, we are now quickly making inroads not only into the markets of Australia, Saudi Arabia and Russia, but also into emerging markets such as Eastern Europe, South-East Asia, India, Brazil, etc.
The company, now more than ever, needs to establish a network of international profiles and a significant cultural diversity.
A company committed to innovation
Information and communication technologies, remotely controlled interconnected infrastructure, new info-mobility tools, multimodal platforms… The sustainability of our company depends on its capacity to innovate at all times.
Not only must our 350 engineers adopt this mindset, but so too must the professionals working in the sales, marketing, purchase and production departments… Because innovation is not merely a matter of technology, it is the driving force behind our company as a whole.
A company geared towards its clients
Relieving congestion in urban areas, tackling the problem of pollution, managing parking operations, encouraging the use of smart modes of transport, investing in equipment for the long-term… Our solutions are designed with a view to facilitating the everyday lives of local residents and enabling our clients to overcome any problems they may face.
All our teams are committed to helping our clients fulfil their ambitions and to guaranteeing a maximum quality of service, which is the hallmark of our competitiveness.
We are looking for the following particular profiles
- Sales & Marketing Experts
- Managers/Project Managers and Project Engineers/Client Engagement Manager
- R&D Engineers/Architects
- Payment Specialists
- Supply Chain Specialists
- Production Technicians
- Professional individuals to work in the finance, HR, ADV, QHSE and IT departments.