Upgrade kits to modernise your terminals
Technology is advancing all the time. This opens the door to new possibilities and sets the tone for new behaviours of users. No matter the age and configuration of your installed terminals, we can upgrade your equipment to prolong its lifetime while modernising it by introducing a number of innovative services. This is about providing more services for users and lowering equipment and maintenance costs for you.
- Addition of a new “Pay by plate” keypad which increases the users’ capacity of interaction with the pay and display terminal. Users’ license plates may be indicated so that they can benefit from customised rates according to their uses.
- Installation of colour screens. A wide colour screen on a multi-space parking meter means that animated pictograms can be displayed; these pictograms are designed to assist users who are not accustomed to accessing the services available. It also increases the possibility of displaying information particular to the town (tourist and commercial information).
- More methods of payment with the introduction of a smart-card reader, a contactless antenna or a PIN pad to accept payment by bank or store cards.
- Embedded software which is identical from one piece of equipment to another for consistent solutions which facilitate maintenance and provide users with the same interface.
- These solutions remain powered by solar energy, using sensors suited to their energy needs.
- The migration of your equipment to the cloud platform of Parkeon gives you the chance to remotely and very easily roll out a comprehensive range of new services, including advertising to support local shops and businesses, local and dynamic information about events taking place in your town, weather forecasts, tourist information, etc.