The multimodal platform
The multimodal platform facilitates access to public transport
Buying tickets for public transport is often a time-consuming experience, whether you are waiting in a queue, buying tickets from the bus driver, etc. There are so many situations that slow down the use of public transport. Parkeon is giving you the chance to connect pay and display terminals to the ticketing system, so that they can all become points of sale directly in the street.
- This pay and display terminal enables users to pay for their parking and/or purchase a ticket or top up their smart cards;
- The pay and display terminal sets the fares, coordinates the payment and encodes the card;
- Pay and display terminals are a remarkable network of points of sale for public transport;
- Users can also access a wide range of information related, for instance, to available modes of transport, geolocation, timetables, dynamic plans of transport networks, etc.
- Ultimately, this system benefits everyone. Citizens are reacquainted with public transport, the use of the car is limited and the town is served by additional points of sale as it takes advantage of existing equipment.