Quality standard, Flowbird has ISO 9001 certification
Most of Flowbird sites are ISO 9001 certified
That standard is based on principles of quality management, including a strong customer focus, a management commitment, a process approach and a continuous improvement.
Our main objectives are:
- Design and deliver products, solutions and services that meet our customers’ needs in a suitable delivery time
- Motivate and involve our collaborators
- Constantly improve our performance
Environmental standard, Flowbird has ISO 14001 certification
Our production site, in Besançon (France), is ISO 14001 certified.
That standard provides the requirements for an Environmental Management System.
Following the revised environmental analysis in 2015, with almost no Significant Environmental Aspect (SEA) in normal mode, Flowbird has decided not to communicate on the topic.
Our priority objectives on Besançon site are to:
- Ensure all colleagues are careful of natural resources use, especially concerning energy and water
- Empower employees to the recycling of our waste
- Continue to prevent pollution generated by our activities
In the UK, Flowbird is working actively with the Carbon Trust to evaluate and reduce the carbon footprint of its facility in Poole.
Health and Safety standard, Flowbird has OHSAS 18001 certification
Our Paris, Besançon and Chatillon sites all have OHSAS 18001 certification.
That standard provides the requirements for occupational Health & Safety Systems.
We are working to:
- Protect Health and ensure the Safety of our employees
- Continue to prevent our fire risk
- Anticipate difficulties and accidents by detecting dangerous situations and by acting with “near accidents” reports
Overall Flowbird agrees with:
- Provide a legal support, respect the law and other requirements concerning Health – Safety and Environment,
- Provide training to employees and awareness of our suppliers and external companies to involve them in our Health – Safety and Environment policy
Through these actions, Flowbird increases its responsibility by contributing to the development and the success of its activities.
To learn more, please download our QHSE Policy