PALServices involves encouraging rotation, short-stay parking and greater compliance with parking policies
Would you like to simultaneously instil a renewed sense of vibrancy into your town centres and facilitate access to local services, shops and businesses?
Are you looking to ensure that users show greater compliance with parking regulation policies by providing them with customised benefits or giving them the chance to optimise the parking time they pay for?
To help you out with this, Parkeon has developed a comprehensive range of online services based on the full license plate number entered by users (on the pay and display terminal, on a website or into their mobile phone) to identify their vehicle.
- Do motorists wish to park for a short amount of time? PAL Free Time encourages short-stay parking through this free initiative. The amount of time on offer and rules by which this initiative applies are extremely flexible: on a single occasion or number of occasions, by day or periods throughout the day, in terms of a zone or the town, particular days of the week or on very specific dates, with or without additional payment…The free time is associated with the vehicle registration number entered by the user and does not require any previous registration with the town services. Any motorist, whether a resident or a tourist, can benefit from this initiative.
- Would you rather go for rotation? With PAL Rotation, the authorised parking duration will be limited to the time permitted by your rotation parking policy. When their time expires, motorists must leave the parking zone so that it becomes available to other users. A parking ticket is only granted for a single vehicle, identified by its license plate number, in a single geographic area, if the total maximum duration is not reached. It is also possible to establish a minimum duration between two tickets, to provide motorists with even greater incentive to vacate their space. Rules may be set out according to the zone, day of the week and period throughout the day. Towns that have introduced this solution have witnessed an 8-fold increase in the rotation of vehicles per space; in other words, there are now 8 times as many customers for neighbouring shops and businesses.
- Would you rather focus on residents, low-polluting vehicle owners or other categories of users? With PAL Subscribers, motorists who have previously registered and who are identified by the license plate of their vehicle benefit from preferential parking access rules and fares. In conjunction with PAL FreeTime and PAL Rotation, a period of free time may be allocated or rotation rules may apply exclusively to particular users (medical professionals, delivery companies, associations, etc.).
- Would you like to ensure greater compliance with payment obligations while giving users more flexibility? With PAL Extension, motorists can make a reduced initial payment and subsequently increase it from any other pay and display terminal in the town. This is about flexibility in terms of setting fares in order to incentivise users who are hardly ever aware of the exact parking time they need.
- These are a range of solutions which make it possible to regulate parking in towns, by limiting parking abuses through the principle of identification.